Carabao Energy Drink has teamed up with 90min to give a lucky fan the chance to win a pair of Carabao Cup Final tickets between Newcastle United vs Manchester United.
Currently in its sixth year as the official title sponsor of the Carabao Cup, Carabao Energy Drink is giving football fans across the nation the chance to get behind their club for free, by giving away hundreds of tickets throughout the 22/23 competition.
Last season’s competition saw Liverpool lift the trophy for a record ninth time following an incredible 11-10 penalty shootout victory against Premier League rivals Chelsea. The thrilling showdown was played out in front of a packed-out Wembley stadium for the first time since the 2020 final, capping off a fantastic season, with fans welcomed back into stadiums across the country.
The latter rounds of the competition see top teams face off, but also offers EFL fans the chance to enjoy a thrilling away day against Premier League opponents. The perfect opportunity to see EFL clubs come up against some of the best players in the game as they inch closer to a dream Wembley final.
Carabao Energy Drinks are unlike anything else on the market, with delicious fruit flavours, just 63 calories per can and 60% less sugar than major rivals. The 330ml cans come in a variety of flavours that taste just like soft drinks, including Mixed Berry, Green Apple, Orange Blast, Mango Burst, Original and Green Apple Sugar Free.
Carabao is currently stocked in all leading retailers, as well as most independent and forecourt retailers.
To be in with a chance of winning a pair of tickets, simply follow @90min_football on Twitter and reply to the relevant tweet with either “Newcastle” or “Man United”.
For more information about Carabao, please visit: https://drinkcarabao.co.uk, @CarabaoUK
1. This Promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Promoter, its agents and anyone professionally associated with this Promotion.
2. No purchase necessary; however, internet access and a valid email address are required.
3. Promotion Period: Enter between 11:00 BST on the 8 th February 2023 and 18.00 BST on the 10th February 2023 inclusive.
4. To Enter: Follow @90min_football on Twitter and reply to the relevant tweet with either “Newcastle” or “Man United” (or similar variations).
5. Maximum of 1 entry is permitted per person during the Promotion Period. No person may win more than 1 Prize.
6. The Prize: The prize is for 2 pairs of tickets to the Carabao Cup Final. One for a Newcastle fan and one for a Manchester United fan.
7. Prize Acceptance: Once winners have been confirmed, they will be notified within 1 day of acceptance of their Prize to arrange fulfilment of the Prize. In the unlikely event that the winner has not received communication to arrange their prize within 7 days of Prize Acceptance, the winner will have a further 2 days to inform the Promoter by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. If the winner does not do so, the Promoter reserves the right to not reissue the Prize or limit its value at its sole discretion.
8. The winner of any prize which includes tickets is not permitted, by virtue of Section 166 of the Criminal Justice and Public Order Act 1998 to sell or otherwise dispose of the tickets to any other third party whatsoever, unless agreed by the event organiser in writing.
9. The following details are required from each winner: Name, date of birth, email address, home address including postcode & supporting team.
10. The winner and their guest attending a venue to enjoy their prize must also comply with all policies, rules and reasonable instructions provided by the EFL, venue operators and/or any authority at the venue. The EFL, the relevant venue operators and authorities reserve the right to remove any entrant or winner (and/or their permitted guests) for failing to comply with those policies, rules or instructions or otherwise behaving in an inappropriate manner.
11. The EFL will be provided with information (including name and address) of the competition winner for prize administration and databases will be checked against any club banning orders as well as the National Police database for those who may be subject to a court banning order. The EFL will not otherwise use winners’ personal details for reasons other than the above, unless lawfully permitted to do so. Winners are responsible for the behaviour of their guests.
12. Entrance to this competition constitutes full acceptance of these terms and conditions and
all terms and conditions of the Football League Limited Conditions of Issue as well as the Wembley National Stadium Ground Regulations. Both of these documents can be found at www.efl.com/ticketconditions. Winners must abide by those terms at all times. The promoter of
the EFL accepts no responsibility if the winner and/or the winner’s guest are denied entry or asked to leave the match for failure to abide by such terms, any applicable law or regulation law or because of their inappropriate behaviour.
13. The prize is to win tickets to Carabao Cup Final through drinkcarabao.co.uk match tickets
only and does not include any other facilities of expenses whatsoever, such as
(by way of example and all of which are the responsibility of the winner and/or their guest(s)) the following: travel to or from the venues and associated charges; accommodation; travel insurance;
tips, gratuities, room service, drinks or meals; and any other costs associated with the trip.
14. Tickets will be available for match day collection only from Wembley Stadium, and the winner
must provide photo ID, or the tickets will not be released.
15. The prize is not transferrable and cannot be exchanged for cash. Under no circumstances can this prize be transferred to a third party of sold for any financial amount.
16. Name changes are not permitted, unless expressly agreed in writing (at the sole discretion of the EFL and/or football club) on a case by case basis.
17. Winners will be bound by any additional terms and rules of conduct set out by the relevant football club, venue host or event organiser (EFL) (including, amongst other things any terms of issue associated with tickets, applicable ground regulations and other policies applicable to visitors at the venue or event). The promoter, event organiser or stadium operators reserve the right to refuse entry and/or require winners and/or their guest(s) to leave the venue should the winner or guest(s) not comply with these terms, rules or policies, any applicable law or regulation or other reasonable directions or the promoter, event organiser or stadium operators, or because of winners or guest(s) inappropriate behavior. Winners are responsible for the behavior of themselves and their guest(s) whilst taking the Prize.
18. No guarantees can be given that any match will take place at a particular time or on a particular date. The event organiser reserves the right to reschedule any match without notice and without any liability whatsoever.
19. Entrants acknowledge and agree that the ability to receive the prize may be prevented, limited or interfered with by unforeseen events outside of the reasonable control of the promoter, EFL, Club and/or venue, which may result in (amongst other things) matches being postponed, cancelled,
played behind closed doors, reduced capacity crowds, or entry requirements imposed by a competent authority. Neither the promoter, EFL, club or venue shall be liable or responsible if any unforeseen events prevent, limit or interfere with the winner making use of the ticket orattending the match and in the event winners cannot make use of ticket(s) to attend any match the Promoter will determine in its sole discretion whether it will grant an alternative prize.
20. The winners will be expected to comply with any third- party terms and conditions that form part of the prize, including but not limited to conditions of the EFL and the relevant football club along with the stadium ground regulations. EFL ground regulations can be found here: For any match
played at Wembley Stadium the following regulations apply: https://www.wembleystadium.com/plan-your-visit/stadium-guide/rules-and-regulations
21. If a winner and/or their guest(s) has any special accessibility requirements, the winner will need to make the promoter aware of this as soon as the winner has won a pair of tickets. In some instances, notice of accessible seating may only be available at short notice. If wheelchair spaces are
available, these will be offered on a first-come first -served basis.
22. This is not a promotion of the EFL, any clubs or their respective group companies nor is there any liability or contractual obligation owed to prize winners by the EFL, clubs or respective group companies relating to the operation of this promotion (save only in relation to any applicable conditions of issue for tickets and/or stadium regulations).
23. By submitting your personal information when entering the prize draw, you acknowledge the promoter may disclose that information to the event organiser (EFL), venue host and/or the relevant football club(s) playing in the match to which the prize relate for the purpose of verifying your eligibility for any prize and or administering delivery of the prize.
24. Any personal data relating to entrants will be kept securely and used solely for the purposes of administering this promotion and/or prize fulfillment by the promoter, EFL, clubs playing in the match to which the prize relate and/or by any agent of the promoter or EFL appointed to assist with running
the promotion or administering the prize. Further information about the EFL’s use of personal data generally can be found in the EFL privacy notice at https://www.efl.com/efl-privacy-notice you must bring this to the attention of any guest(s) you may nominate. Use of your personal information will not